Saturday, June 22, 2013

Five Spare Minutes: C

C
(Math Game)
Copy Count

I count to three first, then the students copy by counting to three. I count to four, they count to four. I count to ten in a high, squeaky voice, they copy. I count by tens in a low voice, they copy. I count to seven in a slow voice, then turn 1 circle and clap, they copy. And so on.

C Song
(Teaching, learning, giggling about, or illustrating a song is also a fun way to spend five minutes! The suggested tune for each of these ABC songs is the familiar tune, Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star. Enjoy!

Cotton candy, capes, a cap
Cows and cats and things like that
Clouds and clover, clean cut hair
Clap your hands and always care.
"C" words, they are fun to learn

Now you find one, it's your turn!

No comments:

Post a Comment