Sunday, June 23, 2013

Five Spare Minutes: I

I
(Imagination Game)
 Imagine…

 I  say, “It’s time to imagine. Close your eyes and see this in your imagination. A beach. Imagine a beach on a warm sunny day. Imagine an ocean, huge and full of waves. Imagine a castle made out of sand, a bright colored beach ball, and many very happy people playing. What can your imagination add to this scene? What can you see at the beach in your imagination?”    

I Song
(Teaching, learning, giggling about, or illustrating a song is also a fun way to spend five minutes! The suggested tune for each of these ABC songs is the familiar tune, Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star. Enjoy!)

Icy, itchy, it and in,
Make ice cream cones watch fun begin!
Icicles on igloos grow,
Good ideas, good to know.
"I" words, they are fun to learn

Now you find one, it's your turn!

No comments:

Post a Comment